How is the power of video proven by the statistics?
The stats show how people are using Video. Many of these statistics may be both surprising and amazing!
If you are like most people and prefer your info via video rather than the written page have a look at this brief 2 minute Video.
Statistics can be very revealing. There’s no question that the statistics reveal how people are turning more and more to Video.
From this every local business should discover Video to be a vital, necessary, vibrant, and their main, marketing strategy. The stats reveal that every local business needs Video . . . and here’s why.
Because the proof of the power of Video is in how people are now using this amazing tool. More people than ever before search for Video reviews when shopping for goods and services. Video is more appealing and more popular than reading the printed page.
Have a look at these 5 quick stats that reveal the above. These stats show that every local business can use Video to increase traffic and revenues.
1. 85% of the US internet audience watches Video. In Saudi Arabia there is 98% of online Video penetration among the population (via statista).
2. Over 500 million are watching video on Facebook every day, according to Forbes.
3. Over half (51%) of the marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI (Return On Investment).
4. Wirebuzz reports: Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text.
5. 64% of consumers purchase after watching branded social videos!
How-To DO Video
This tends to be a major drawback for many local businesses. The time and the How-To of Videos can be a major stumbling block.
We have prepared a number of How-To Tips for doing Video properly. With these tips you’ll soon have your own stats to prove the power of Video.
You may do Video yourself with a slide or text presentation. Or, if you are appealing on camera and like it, use it.
If “Time” and/or the “How-To” is a concern you can always hire this job out. Call someone like Fiverr. Or call us we’ll do it for you.
Use Video in Your Business, Count the Many Ways!
You can use Video in your business in more ways than you can handle. And the stats will back you up to make this a major marketing strategy.
Use them like this and you too will have statistics that prove the power of Video.
Count the Many Ways You Can Use Videos Profitably
1. On your website!
A statistic from Forrester says: Video here will give you 50x – not % – but 50 times better chance of rating on the first page of Google!
Use Video to:
2. Introduce your business to new visitors.
3. Welcome your visitors and tell them what they can expect from you to solve their problems.
4. Talk about your new or ongoing Introductory offer, Special or Seasonal or Holiday Sale.
Or, Use a Video to:
5. Introduce your audience to a product or your product-line or why your service is special and better than your competition.
6. In your Blog Posts . . . perhaps even 2 or 3 Videos may be appropriate in a given Blog.
7. In a training course or a Tutorial, by its lonesome or do a series. Many people prefer to watch Videos much more than reading text.
8. And Do Not forget your Social Media accounts, FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
9. Create a Video Blog, a Vlog.
Use Videos to:
10. Do Interviews with gurus in your business.
11. To make a presentation and to
12. Record testimonials.
Send us an email or leave a comment below as to how you are, or planning to, use Video.
What about the Videos seen here?
Do you like the style of this Video? You can now obtain this software and do this type of Video yourself. If you do not have the time, and/or the How-To, give us a call. Currently we have room to take on a couple more clients.
Or, get the software and do your Videos in-house. The software is available. We’ve arranged a 7 day Free trial so you can try it out. It has a lot of built-in done-for-you things making Video creation a lot easier than ever.
For more on this software I’d be happy to talk with you. Or, if you have any questions, email us. Or, better yet, leave a comment below. That way your question can be seen and shared with others who may have the same thoughts.
We appreciate your interest and your time.
Many of the statistics shared here come from:
Here’s another of our Videos for your Review: The Statistics Prove Video
More Proof of the Power of Video: