You can Now get Quality Business Videos at 50% less?
Since most of us work on a budget Video needs to be affordable. The other question is wrapped in that word “needs”.
Every business needs video because it’s the preferred way to communicate, at least online.
So . . . when we can do Video within your budget and produce the quality you want we both win! Have a look at this video. Is this style a good fit for you?
First a few reasons WHY Video and then . . . a look at below market pricing.
You need Video for several reasons. Here’s a few:
1. Your website will rank much better when video is included in your website. If you have multiple products or different services, provide several videos.
Break your business down into several segments and do a series of videos over time. You can do this for your various products or services.
2. Video can greatly increase the understanding of your Product or Service!! Perhaps even teach your audience about what you are doing and providing. And, again do a series of videos.
Why a series of Videos? Because our attention span is limited. Two minutes is the maximum. You may go up to 10 minutes when teaching a course but keep the first few to less than 2 minutes each, less than 1 minute is even better. Draw your audience in. Then once you have captivated their attention you may go longer.
When you have a series of videos you can mix up the duration times. People will often watch several. But most folks like the idea that they can get your information is small quantities.
3. Images plus Text tells a stronger story!
And . . . when you mix in moving images your message makes a stronger impact.
How about animation? That is a love or hate issue. The faster the animation the shorter the attention span. This may be an age issue. Younger ages can perhaps handle more information delivered quickly than those over a certain age.
What about Below Market Cost ? !!!
Now you Can afford Video. And . . . maintain good quality.
How does that work?
Eliminate the expenses of a crew, a set, locations and celebrities.
Be wiser in the production process. Use images with text and a narrator. We can even mix moving images with still shots and pan those.
See the Video here (above) for an example of the Theme, Style, and the Look and Feel. This Video has the quality and the look and feel of what we offer.
When it comes to cost, for this type of video, there are a few items you need to consider:
– You can supply your own text/script or we will write one for you. When we write your script you will be asked to review it no more than 3 times for youer approval and go-ahead.
– Your cost will be invoiced, and needs to be paid, in advance of production.
– You may supply, images and voice over, or we will take care of that for you.
– What you supply versus what we do, typically, will make little, if any, difference in our pricing as we find the more the client supplies the more time it takes us to complete the project.
– Your price will vary on the basis of a one time, or periodic projects versus a monthly commitment. And, we will apply a discount for contracts paid in advance for 6 months or longer.
– Pricing is also dependent on the length of your Video.
– Our pricing tends to run considerably less than the ranges the market charges. Often up to 50% less.
Contact us for examples of our work – see the Videos above – and for pricing you can expect.
Business Development Specialist
Please . . . leave a message as I am often on the phone.